Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

14 Smooth grooves

14 Smooth Grooves
"Any suggestions for the week well the year sixes are gone?"
That's when it all started. We had thought of making smoothies.

When we reached week seven, this Monday, the moment the year sixes 
left, we all rushed into the classroom to choose smoothie buddies. I was with Aria. 
As you probably know, my name is Dune...
We wanted to make a sweet smoothie, so we called our smoothie The sweet DNA. .
Do you get it? D'n'A?
The other groups were called Berry Breeze, Purple Sunrise, Fruit Punch and Paradise 
Fruit smoothie.

Tuesday was our organizing day. The day we made our recipes, drew pictures of what we
 predicted it would look like and agreed what we were gonna bring for our smoothies from home.

Wednesday was our action day, the day we made our drinks. 
First we gathered all our ingredients and materials and put them on a plate like this;

Then we headed to the room in the middle of the class and filmed a video.

Do you like it? 
Attachments area

3 comments:

  1. I like your joke dune

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dune,
    I like that you added the joke and found it funny.You were most definitely on task.I wish you could add a video but it is amazing overall. Wait this reminds me of what really happened. Good job =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dune
    it's me Keylaine and I really like your dad joke,It reminds me of my Dad he always says dad jokes.I do like your blog post "if that answers your question" It's an amazing, blog post and I think it reaches the expectation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about