Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Quickwrites

Every week we have to do two quickwrites. But in my opinion I really like the quickwrite I did last week. I hope you can agree with me.


Confusion

It started out, just like any normal day. Got out of bed same time, same breakfast, ect. But today at school I saw one of the staff knock on the door. I was in  the middle of a workshop when she said; "Can Dune be excused from class?"

I walked out of the class clueless. When I arrived at the office, and for some reason I saw my parents."Why are you here?I swear I heard you say you had work. Both of you. You even said you'd pick me up late!" Dad replied to me saying; "Well some plans changed a bit." 

They thanked Margot before we started walking to the car. I noticed Perle sitting in the car and that the luggedes were in the boot .I went into the car confused ...


The end

I let my friends see and tons of them were sitting there wondering "Whats gonna come next?" Next week I might share to you part two.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dune,
    It's me Keylaine.I personally like that you have good punctuation and grammar.I like your punctuation the most in this sentence:"Can Dune be excused from the class?"
    Can you please make another one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about