Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

T2 Strand

Strand-Math


 


One of my favourite subjects at school is strand because it's very different and it's really fun!

When the term started, we were doing the nets of a 3D shape and for a few weeks we were creating a wall full of the cuboids , cubes and triangular prisms ect. I liked it because we could learn and see if we needed more parts. We all enjoyed strand.

Once we had put all the shapes on the wall, we started to learn about reading a calendar. I liked this because it helps us with seeing when an event is, but I have a feeling it was a bit too easy.

This week and last week we started to learn about patterns. we used beads and paint and tried to make questions out of the patterns. and the end we were allowed to connect each end to make a bracelet.  I never wear mine, but I have to say, it was really fun to make. It was also fun to figure out questions, and answer them.   

I think you should try strand too. It's a fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about