Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Hockey 2021


 
Hockey


This year for sports, I am playing hockey again. Last year, I played soccer but I got a little bit bored, even though we didn't loose one round. 

At times I get sick of hockey, because you have your stick down most of the game and your back starts to hurt. At least each game is only 30 minutes long. Also its good because its not a Saturday sport, so its not as busy as soccer and netball.

Tonight's game is the last game until next year. I might get a bit bored without much sports because then all I'll have to do after school is trampolining. I'm still gonna do it next year. I really recommend hockey.


In a game of hockey, there is a goal keeper who stops the other team from scoring, then on the left and the right of the goal, we have defenders, who make sure the ball doesn't even get close to the goal. Then, we have the mid field, who passes the ball to one of the three strikers and they are the one's who score.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about